JUNIOR PHILIPPINE INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANTS (JPIA)
Goals & Objectives
- • The main objective of the organization is to envelop analysis and technical skills and competence in the use and application of accounting technology for socioeconomic growth and development.
- • To upgrade the effectiveness of Accounting education as in essential area in business based on current trends.
- • To synthesize Accounting theories as principles for application in actual business practice.
- • To undertake the program or activities geared toward the development of Accounting knowledge.
- • To foster unity, camaraderie and coordination among individual of the organization and have interactions with other associations in different schools, colleges and universities.
JPIA OFFICERS SY 2011-2012
|Internal Vice-President:||Mary Grace Pons Azurin|
|External Vice-President:||Warmae Tuazon|
|Secretary:||Nor Honey Macadindang|
|Asst. Secretary:||Rosemarie Palad|
|Treasurer:||Reynalyn Delos Reyes|
|Asst. Treasurer:||Joana Marie de Leon|
|Auditor:||Michael Joseph Anastacio|
|Property Custodian:||Kenneth Dizon|
|1st Year Representative:||Sarrah Seneca Virgula|
|2nd Year Representative:||Adrian Fajatin|
|3rd Year Representative:||Pamela Grace Lolong|
|4th Year Representative:||Ally Buenconsejo|